Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Earn Money by filling Data entry jobs at home


Earn Money by filling Data entry jobs at home

How I Earn Rs.45000/- and above every month
by doing simple data entry jobs at home
.
 
Become eligible to receive data entry jobs Just fill the simple form given bellow and earn money.
Membership Is Free for limited time, Earn money from the comfort of your home,
Minimum Rs. 100/- per data entry job.
 
See the checks of my income proof.
       
( I am showing only few proofs )

How Much I Can Earn ?

For each data entry you will get Rs 100/-.
Form per Day Earning per Job Earnings per Day Earnings per Month
10 Rs.100 Rs.1000 Rs.30000

As per above chart minimum you will get 10 jobs per day, if you get more you can earn more and also we will provide bonus points as per your performance.

Taking data entry jobs in your spare time is a great way to make some extra money. Our members participate in hundreds of FREE MONEY making data entry job opportunities without any investment - Join immediately and earn money from the next minute...
We need more number of data entry operators to complete our huge projects. So if you refer more persons to our team, we will provide you 20% of your referral earnings. Apart from your regular data entry earnings it is additional earning opportunity for you. Referral tools and methods are clearly explained after you became member of this website.

By joining today, you will get Rs.500 free as joining bonus. Many companies are asking deposit for providing Data entry jobs. But we are providing joining bonus for our members because we have huge quantity of projects and we need more number of data entry operators to complete our projects.
When will you get the payment and what is the mode of payment?

You will be paid on or around 8th of every month for the previous month earnings by check.
 
Read Testimonial from some of our Successful Members.
 
It is really a great income opportunity for an housewife like me. I have joined this website 2 months back. Initially I got one data conversion project every day. For completion of this project I got paid Rs.1200.After few days daily project was increased. Now I am getting 3 projects per day. For this 3 projects I am getting Rs.4000 per day. Daily I am spending only 2hrs for doing this data conversion jobs. Now-a-days I am earning Rs.100000 per month with this website. Highly recommended for new persons who have interest to join this website.
Meenakshi Kulkarni, Jaipur.

I got this opportunity by without depositing any amount. Before this I have deposited Rs.5000 from other company. But I haven't earn anything. Lot of my completed projects are rejected because of accuracy. But here company is providing software to check my accuracy. So there is no chance for rejection because of accuracy. Just imagine!!! why you can't do this work like me.
Shivlal Yadav,
Kanpur.

I am sending this message in appreciation of your company & services. After working for 3 months, I am now full time and very please that I joined with you. I have tried other data companies and they did not meet their promises. At first I was a skeptic. You proved me wrong and I am happy to say that your claims are true. My income continues to increase. Many thanks
Kumar Singh Sandhu,
New Delhi.

We have many Testimonials like above. We have listed only few of them
Join by Today - Thursday, September 23rdThursday, November 20th and get the data entry jobs at your email for earning Extra money.
 
How to Register ?

Step 1: Submit your Information's below
Step 2: Complete the next pages Successfully to get Data entry jobs
Signup is Totally Free, Be Ready to Receive data entry jobs @ your email & make Huge money
Simply fill the form below to Register for Dataconversionjobs. It hardly takes a minute.
Name:
Address 1:
Cheque will be sent to this address.
Address 2:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Mobile Number:
Email ID:

This Email ID for login & to send surveys to you so enter correct email ID
Re Type Email ID:
Password :
Retype Password :
  By clicking the below Submit button, I agree the Terms & Conditions of DataConversionjobs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment